We are excited to announce that EPGP Partner, Bruce E. Gudin, will be teaching a course through the National Academy of Continuing Legal Education titled, “Residential Landlord Tenant Law in New Jersey.”
The course is a comprehensive guide that teaches lawyers, other legal professionals and real estate industry professionals the key aspects of New Jersey residential landlord tenant law.
Attorney Gudin’s course covers the following topics:
- Types of Premises/Property and Tenancy
- Procedures to Terminate a Tenancy
- The New Jersey Summary Dispossess Act N.J.S.A. 2A:18-53 et seq.
- The New Jersey Anti-Eviction Act-N.J.S.A. 2A:18-61.1 et seq.
- Notices, Court Procedures, and Trial Practice
- Common and not so common Defenses to Evictions
- Post Judgment Proceedings, the lockout process and abandoned property
To take attorney Gudin’s law course, click here: https://www.nacle.com/CLE/Courses/Residential-Landlord-Tenant-Law-in-New-Jersey-1344
About Bruce E. Gudin, Esq.
Attorney Gudin is committed to representing property owners and property management companies for Landlord Tenant and related litigation and transactional matters. Mr. Gudin is the co-author of Landlord Tenant and Related Issues in the Superior Court of New Jersey, which is recognized in New Jersey as the seminal publication on the subject. Attorney Gudin frequently lectures on Landlord/Tenant Law, Residential and Commercial Evictions in New Jersey, Commercial Leasing Considerations, and Section 8 Housing in New Jersey for NJICLE and other private CLE providers.
To find out more about this course, or to speak with an attorney at Ehrlich, Petriello, Gudin, Plaza & Reed, Attorneys at Law, call (973) 828-0203 today.