Full-Service Law Firm in New Jersey
Ehrlich, Petriello, Gudin, Plaza & Reed P.C., Attorneys at Law has successfully has provided effective legal services to individuals, families, businesses, and national corporations in New Jersey and New York for more than 65 years. During that time, our lawyers have earned the reputation of being respected, dedicated and effective advocates on behalf of our clients.
Meet Our Experienced New Jersey Lawyers
- Attorney Alan Ehrlich: Attorney Ehrlich is a certified public accountant (CPA) and has dedicated more than 30 years of his practice to concentrating on tax laws, business litigation, and family law. Attorney Ehrlich has also dedicated a great amount of his practice to assisting individuals with their estate planning and probate matters. Mr. Ehrlich has lectured for the Bar Association's Tax Committee and has served as president of the Bar Association's Tax Committee.
- Attorney John Petriello: Attorney Petriello has concentrated his law practice as a civil litigator for more than 30 years. He is experienced in trial and appellate court matters and has represented individuals and large and small businesses in many commercial litigation matters in both state and federal courts in New Jersey and New York. His practice emphasizes construction law, representing primarily contractors, subcontractors and suppliers in New Jersey and New York. He has represented many homeowners and contractors in residential and commercial Consumer Fraud actions. He is a court approved mediator for alternative dispute resolution in various civil matters pending in the Superior Court of New Jersey. In addition, Mr. Petriello has had the honor of being included in the 2012 and 2020 list of Super Lawyers®.
- Attorney Bruce Gudin: Attorney Gudin is a leading practitioner in the areas of residential and commercial landlord and tenant law, and has regularly lectured on the subject for the past 20 years. Attorney Gudin also practices and lectures on other real estate law matters, including leasing problems. He is the author of the revisions to The Guide to Landlord-Tenant and Related Actions in the Superior Court of New Jersey. This publication is considered the leading landlord-tenant law treatise and is relied upon by both judges and practitioners. Mr. Gudin is included in the 2012 and 2020 list of Super Lawyers®.
- Attorney Jeffrey W. Plaza: Attorney Plaza has more than 25 years of legal experience representing individuals and businesses involved in complex business disputes, commercial litigation, divorce and family law, insurance law, and personal injury law matters in both state and federal court. Attorney Plaza is a court approved mediator for divorce and commercial dispute litigation matters and is an active member of the New Jersey State Bar Association. Additionally, Mr. Plaza has served 14 years on multiple land use boards and is included in the 2013 to 2020 list of Super Lawyers®.
- Attorney Derek Reed: Attorney Derek Reed accumulated a great deal of professional accolades as a practicing attorney for more than 15 years. Working within the areas of Commercial Litigation, Matrimonial Law, Real Estate Litigation, Property Tax Appeals, Commercial Collections, and Landlord/Tenant law, Attorney Reed has become the latest Partner at Ehrlich, Petriello, Gudin & Plaza. As a recognized authority in those practice areas, Attorney Reed has appeared in several media outlets, has led many classes and seminars, and has won numerous national recognitions.
Commitment & Excellence Spanning Six Decades
At Ehrlich, Petriello, Gudin, Plaza & Reed, Attorneys at Law, we employ experienced, knowledgeable, and well-rounded New Jersey and New York lawyers at our firm. In addition to our partners, our firm has skilled associates who practice in other areas of law, including condominium law, land use law, creditors' rights issues, and a wide variety of civil litigation.
All of our Newark lawyers are well versed in a wide range of legal matters, so if you are ready to discuss your legal issues with a professional who knows the ins and outs of the legal system, the courts, and the laws that may surround your legal concern, contact Ehrlich, Petriello, Gudin, Plaza & Reed P.C., Attorneys at Law.
Contact us today at (973) 828-0203 to discuss any legal concern or schedule your initial case evaluation to meet with one of our attorneys about a business, commercial litigation, divorce, estate planning, or probate matter.