Newark Commercial Litigation Attorney
Resolving Commercial Disputes in New Jersey
Whether your business is large or small, there will be unpredictable legal challenges that you must face. The business world is fast-paced and constantly in flux. Without the right legal representation, those legal challenges could have potential serious consequences for your business
When you face complex matters of business litigation, you need the immediate counsel of a seasoned Newark commercial litigation attorney. At Ehrlich, Petriello, Gudin, Plaza & Reed, we have decades of experience representing companies and small business. We have fought these types of cases in both state and federal court in New Jersey.
Your success and your business's future success are reliant on zealous advocacy. With this approach, the success of your Newark business is the primary concern of our firm.
Benefit from our solid reputation in the legal community:
More than 60 years of legal experience
Selection for Super Lawyers® (includes top 5% of attorneys)
5.0 out of 5.0 AV Preeminent® rating for legal talent and ethical standards
Legal team that includes a Certified Public Accountant
An Impressive Record of Protecting Businesses
Our attorneys serve large businesses, small businesses, and mid-sized businesses. No commercial litigation matter is too complex or too confusing for our firm, and we value our clients' legal goals. We take on each case with great care. We approach each legal matter with the philosophy of honoring the integrity of our client's business while upholding our personal standards.
Our approach to commercial litigation matters has resulted in great success in both federal and state courts, achieving results such as:
- A multi-million-dollar judgment against two individuals in a fraudulent investment scheme
- A significant rent abatement for a warehouse tenant with mold damage and a leaking roof
- Successful defense of a publicly traded company against a breach of employment contract claim by a former president of the company
- A six-figure judgment against an insurance company on behalf of a national mortgage company for damages relating to the borrower's intentional destruction of his home
Areas of Commercial Litigation We Handle
Our commercial lawyers are highly capable and trusted throughout New Jersey. We serve as the go to commercial litigation law firm for resolving these types of disputes.
We have represented various types of commercial litigation cases, but our primary practice includes litigation involving:
- Creditors' rights
- Franchise suits
- Employment law
- Business negligence
- Business law
- Construction law
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Partner and shareholder disputes
- Employment theft
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Breach of contract and other contract disputes
- Collection for goods sold or services rendered
- Amounts due pursuant to notes, loans, or contracts
- Actions against banks for payments forged or unauthorized checks
For experienced legal assistance, do not hesitate to contact John J. Petriello or Jeffrey W. Plaza at our law firm. Reach out to us by calling (973) 828-0203 to learn more about our services.