Our Attorneys Named as Super Lawyers (2022)
Ehrlich, Petriello, Gudin, Plaza & Reed, P.C. is pleased to announce that four members of our firm have been selected for inclusion in the New Jersey Super Lawyers List (2022). Please join us in congratulating our colleagues in achieving this recognition for excellence among their peers in the legal profession.
- Partner John Petriello has been recognized for the 11th consecutive year. His primary areas of practice include construction law and commercial litigation.
- Partner Bruce Gudin has been recognized for the 11th consecutive year. His primary areas of practice include landlord/tenant law and real estate law.
- Partner Jeffrey Plaza has been recognized for his 10th consecutive year. His primary areas of practice include divorce and family law, commercial litigation, and business disputes.
- Of Counsel Anthony Mack has been recognized for his 8th consecutive year. His primary areas of practice are criminal defense, white-collar crime defense, and personal injury.
Super Lawyers & Their Selection Process
Super Lawyers is a rating service that highlights outstanding attorneys (from over 70 different practice areas) for their professional achievements and peer recognition. Annually, Super Lawyers releases a list of the top attorneys (in each state) that they have selected based on their four-part process. Their patented process is as follows:
- Nomination stage. Attorneys can enter the candidate pool via nominations from peers, third-party feedback, or the Super Lawyers research team. Campaigning and self-nominating are strictly prohibited.
- Independent research stage. Candidates are evaluated based on 12 criteria (that are not given equal weight) concerning their professional achievements and peer recognition. The criteria include but are not limited to: their position within a firm, pro bono or community service work, lectures or publications, educational background, other honors and awards, and verdicts/settlements.
- Peer evaluation stage. Candidates will be evaluated by panel members who have the same primary practice area.
- Final selection. Candidates from a representative number of small, medium, and large firms are selected. Only 5% of lawyers are selected to Super Lawyers, and only 2.5% of lawyers are named Rising Stars. Candidates are only eligible to be a Rising Star if they have been in the practice of 10 years or less or are age 40 or younger.
Get Legal Help
At Ehrlich, Petriello, Gudin, Plaza & Reed P.C., Attorneys at Law, we have been providing high-quality legal counsel to clients for over 65 years, and we are known for being driven, detailed, attentive, and effective. When you retain our firm, you can be assured that our main objectives are to protect your interests and obtain the best possible case results.
Our reputable attorneys can help and advise clients who need help with cases involving:
- Business law
- Commercial litigation
- Condominium law
- Construction law
- Divorce and family law
- Estate planning and probate matters
- Land use law
- Landlord and tenant law
- Personal injury suits
- Real estate law
- Tax law
To learn more about our services or discuss your legal issue, contact our legal team online or call (973) 828-0203.