Along with Ocean Vicinage Special Civil Part staff, Attorney Derek D. Reed will explain current court processes for landlords and tenants in a webinar on September 10, 2021. The webinar will focus on resources and available services for landlords and tenants, and topics will include:
- How courts resolve landlord tenant matters
- Eviction complaints
- The current status of court processes relating to non-payment of rent
- The rights and responsibilities of landlords and tenants
- Community resources and financial assistance
- Reducing the risks of housing instability
- The services of the Judiciary Ombudsman Program
Sponsored by the Superior Court of New Jersey, Ocean Vicinage Civil Division, and Office of the Ombudsman, the webinar is FREE to attend.
The event will take place via Zoom from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Simply register for the event on Zoom, and you will receive a link to the webinar.
As always, Attorney Reed and the rest of the team at Ehrlich, Petriello, Gudin, Plaza & Reed, Attorneys at Law are here to serve you. If you need legal help outside of the webinar, please do not hesitate to call us at (973) 828-0203 or contact us online.